You ain’t got people legitimately denying you job and educational opportunities because of the fact that you are thin.
You will not have people taking your picture in disgust and have them use it as ‘motivation’ to not be like you.
You are represented in all forms of media in an overwhelmingly POSITIVE light.
Plain and simple. There is no place in this world where thin people are not put up as the ideal.
So can we stop acting as if someone being individually teased for being skinny is the same as the systematic way that fat people are told their bodies are always wrong because morality?
Collections that Leave You Breathless—> Suneet Varma | India Bridal Fashion Week | 2013 The Golden Bracelet
So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
Castiel be like ” I nominate jimmy Novak for the boiling water challenge”
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
what?? piE ? i gotta see this
ohhhh it says “piece” not “pie”
wait a second…
MAKE IT STOPAPAPFDG S
my anaconda dont
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
The US version of Harry Potter is surprisingly short.
I’ve been laughing at this for like half an hour cause when Harry fires the gun it looks like he’s saying “BAM!”
Bam! Omg I’m dying
Someone reblogged this from me after I forgot about it and then I laughed for ten minutes and actually LEFT MY BED TO SHOW MY FAMILY
THERE IS WATER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN
CARRY THE WATER
REMOVE THE WATER
Actually! This was a very clever setup by a team of divers in the Arctic, I believe. The person is upside down, their bouyancy belt calibrated just so that they are slightly lighter than water, and able to walk upside down on the ice. In the first segment, when his mask vents, watch the bubbles flow DOWNWARD, which is really the up that we know. Science is really fricking cool!
I LOVE YOU MAKEITEARLGRAY
call me old fashioned but 4 year olds should not own iPhones
people who wear pants past 7 are not the kind of people i associate with
jesus christ i’m getting hate over this because people are putting the word ‘size’ in there when thats not what i was saying
AS IN THE FUCKING TIME
I thought you meant past age 7 and I was rly confused
"Happy birthday son. Since you’re eight now it’s time you learn about kilts.”
"Even as she’s getting more ill, we’re seeing that she gets paler, but she makes the effort. She’s going to put her eyes on…" [x]
Our junk food is better than yours america
america has almost all the same stuff but with less stupid names
Meet The First Woman To Make It Into The FDNY’s Calendar Of Heroes.
Danae Mines became one of the few female firefighters in the New York City Fire Department (FDNY) 11 years ago, despite her family telling her that only men joined the department.
This year, she broke down another barrier by becoming the first woman to be featured in the FDNY’s 2015 Calendar of Heroes. She had been told that the honor was reserved for men, but when she saw the open call for firefighters, she went, despite feeling a little intimidated standing in line with more than 100 men.
There are currently only 41 women in the department, but perhaps the attention Danae is getting will increase that number. “I wanted my picture in the calendar so that young girls and young women can see me and know that they can do this job,” she told the New York Daily News.