Avengers Steve Rogers Deleted Scene
This is pretty much heartbreaking. He is doing so well coping with all the change, but that’s just the thing. He’s coping because he’s in pain. They woke him up and expected him to just be Captain America again. His friends, his family, his one love, and everything he knew is gone. He’s left completely alone in a world that has become cruel, detached, and cynical. His patriotism and true goodness doesn’t exist in anything but him.
You basically quoted why I love steve.
what society needs to understand is that friendship and romance are not ranks, tiers, or levels. they are not above or below each other. romance is not a promotion. friendship is not a demotion. romance is not “more than” being friends with someone. friendship and romance are…
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.
the seat belt won’t save you in a crash but it’ll save you from a concussion during hella turbulence
This is definitely what I want to read before I go on a plane
well fuck you too
Welcome to San Francisco
Osric Chau’s new twitter icon
“I was a soldier! I killed people!”
“YOU WERE A HEDGEHOG.”
"I HAD BAD DAYS!"
A 50- something year old white woman arrived at her seat on a crowded flight and immediately didn’t want the seat. The seat was next to a black man. Disgusted, the woman immediately summoned the flight attendant and demanded a new seat. The woman said “I cannot sit here next to this black man.” The fight attendant said “Let me see if I can find another seat.” After checking, the flight attendant returned and stated “Ma’am, there are no more seats in economy, but I will check with the captain and see if there is something in first class.” About 10 minutes went by and the flight attendant returned and stated “The captain has confirmed that there are no more seats in economy, but there is one in first class. It is our company policy to never move a person from economy to first class, but being that it would be some sort of scandal to force a person to sit next to such a disgusting, unpleasant person, the captain has agreed to allow the switch to first class.” Before the woman could say anything, the attendant turned to the black man and said, “Therefore sir, if you would please retrieve your personal items, we would like to move you to the comfort of first class, as the captain would hate for you to have to sit next to such a disgusting person.”
Passengers in the seats nearby began to applause while some gave a standing ovation.
My faith in human decency is restored
So remember when we thought mofftiss were being really fucking clever because this text
reminded us of this handsome gentleman from doctor who
They told us in the first episode how Sherlock would survive the third.
STOP IT NO
MARK GATISS I DON’T KNOW WHETHER TO SHOOT YOU OR BLOW YOU
so in case you haven’t been on tumblr awhile
- hail hydra
- it’s a metaphor
- dean showers
- cas and dean talk on the phone and it’s adorable
- it’s all a metaphor
- it’s all a fucking metaphor.
- it’s all a goddamn metaphor.
every life is a piece of music.
like music, we are finite events, unique arrangements.